I’m excited to be leading an upcoming workshop for the joint EFA/Editors Canada Academic Editing Chapter on AI and automation for editorial project management.
Juggling multiple editorial projects is the lifeblood of any successful editing business. But it can be hard to find the time and energy for this, especially when the actual manuscript editing takes so much care and attention (as it should!).
Join Ideas on Fire founder and interdisciplinary academic editor Dr. Cathy Hannabach to learn how you can use AI/automation to manage your editorial projects and free up your time to focus on what you do best: edit.
AI and automation can help you with:
- collecting and responding to project inquiries
- managing client and project data
- systematizing your file and folder organization
- scheduling meetings and maintaining your calendar
- communicating promptly and clearly with stakeholders
- archiving finished projects and backing up your data
- future-proofing your systems so they can adapt to your business’s changing needs
Join us to learn how to identify which of your processes can be best helped with AI/automation, how to evaluate AI/automation tools, and how to incorporate AI/automation into your common workflows.
*Note: AI and automation are not the same thing! We’ll be covering both in this event though, as the most helpful project management tools for editors often combine some version of them.