Ideas on Fire’s Summer 2017 Grad School Rockstars mentorship community is now open!
Enroll before May 31, 2017 to get 10% off!
We all know grad school is a challenge from the first semester on through the dissertation process; the pace is fast and the expectations are high. It can be difficult to manage your day-to-day and big-picture goals and harder still to ask for help.
That’s where we come in! Our Rockstar community gives you the tools and support to help you thrive rather than just survive grad school. We built the Grad School Rockstar community specifically to help you build a thriving interdisciplinary, social justice-oriented career and life that helps you collectively create the change you want to see in the world.
Sign up to get:
- Individual attention: A personal Rockstar coach who works with you on your key areas of focus
- Targeted curriculum: 10 downloadable lessons and activity worksheets to help you learn how to develop a writing routine, manage your time and energy, organize your research materials, productively edit your work, wrangle your email, build supportive community, and care for your whole, embodied self in the process
- Continued support for your goals: Weekly office hours for personalized feedback from the entire Rockstar team on your progress toward your goals
- Monthly webinars: monthly webinars in which we deep-dive on topics such as pedagogy in the public sphere, organizing your dissertation chapters, public speaking in and beyond academia, navigating academic conferences, writing syllabi that work, building diverse careers both within and beyond the tenure track, and more
- Interdisciplinary community: A private online community where you can get encouragement and work with other Rockstars pursuing interdisciplinary, social justice-oriented careers